Trafficwave Reviews

Show reviews that mention
support newbie service trial rooney owner money affiliate card attempt
Filter review

Support is Pathetic

As a new user and a total NEWBIE to using an autoresponder, I am and was extremely disappointed in their tech support and their responding to support tickets in a timely manner. The responses when received were very vague and did not make any attempt to either resolve the problem or help to fix it. The videos were hard to see the text and the person doing the video spoke rather fast, so it was hard to understand what was being said.

User's recommendation: There are better choices, especially if you need relaible tech support.

#2056762

I have had the same problems even when I thoroughly explain my issue.

Lenexa, Kansas

Resolved: Non payment of commission.

Update by user Nov 25, 2019

The check finally arrived and the date on the check was November 13, 2019. This is how I know he lied because if it was supposedly mailed on Sept.

17, 2019 the printed date on the check would be Sept. 13, 2019. It's because it was printed on November 13, 2019 and probably mailed on November 14 or 15, 2019. The date it arrived in my mailbox, I'm not sure because I checked my mail on Nov.

25, 2019. I figure it may have arrived one day last week.

This is all over with and I'm glad it's over. I can move on in a positive direction.

Update by user Nov 25, 2019

Finally they paid me my commissions. One point to make here is the check was printed on November 13, 2019.

I have proof now they didn't mailed the check on September 17, 2019 because the printed date would be September 17, 2019 not November 13, 2019. He kept telling me the check was mailed on Sept. 17 and then he told me it was delayed. Now the truth is revealed because the printed date on the check is November 13, 2019.

Also it's not coming from Spring TX anymore, it's coming from Wilmington, DE. Why is it coming from Wilmington DE? I haven't a clue. Anyway I'm glad it's over.

Anyway I didn't expect to get the check because I knew he was lying.

I decided to let it go because of the lies. If he continues to do business this way then he will be out of business real quick.

Update by user Nov 20, 2019

The responses from TrafficWave is over and communications have ceased. They have not paid my commissions and I don't believe they even mailed it.

I decided to close my account and chalk it up as a lost and move on.

They have no integrity and I feel this is not the first time they have did this to people. If they continue doing business this way, they will not be in business for long.

Update by user Oct 22, 2019

He replied to me on October 18, 2019 saying "I recommend looking through your mail, files, etc... for the check that was mailed." Here he said it was mailed.

Sep 23, 2019 Online Payment 867327**** To Terri Pattio 09/23 Bill payment −$27.25If that's the case why haven't I received it. On October 19, 2019 he replied "The check was processed through our online processor.For us to replace the check now will require a stop pay fee. The bank charges for this.The check has not been cashed or deposited.I get that you don't believe me. You've made that exceedingly clear.

Time will, of course, reveal the truth.Brian RooneyNow he's telling me in his replied yesterday on October 21 that's it's delayed. Who or what is delaying?

Update by user Oct 22, 2019

His response on October 21 was "You may want to review our discussions, again.Your accusation is clear.Your accusation us unfounded.Your accusation is completely unnecessary.Your accusation is unwarranted.I am sorry your check has been delayed.It will 100% get worked out, regardless of how many times you accuse me of theft.Brian RooneyI just emailed him again October 22, 2019 for what seems like the 100th time, and I feel like I'm getting nowhere with him. Now he's tell me it's delayed, in the beginning he told it was mailed on September 17, 2019 and now he's saying delayed.

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2019
I was told my commission payment was mailed on September 17, 2019 and as of today I haven't received it yet. It's coming from Spring TX and I live in San Antonio which is only three hours away. The last commission check I received took only two days to get here. I contacted support on Sept. 23, 2019 and have been going back and forth and getting stupid responses that it's the US postal service fault. I believe he didn't mail it because I haven't gotten it yet. It don't take a whole month for it to get here. He keep telling me these stupid responses like he is not lying. The amount of the check don't matter because it's the principle and he wants me to pay him $35 to stop payment on a check that he never sent and he will reissue the check and that's going to cost me $10 coming out of my commission. I think he plotted this whole scheme. The money will be going straight back into his pocket and I believe he been doing this to people that receive commissions via the mail. Brian Rooney the owner of TrafficWave has devised a scheme to steal commission income from people using his service. First he holds the commissions until it reaches $25 before he will even pay you, and then if he has to mail the commission we have no way of knowing when it's mailed. This is by design, he can tell you he mailed it and we're supposed to believe he did. I believe he didn't mail my commission check at all because he's holding it for whatever reason. The only reason I can think of is he don't want to pay me. It's a shame for someone to do this to people. I think people should not use his service because he will get you if he's has to mail it to you.
Resolved
ID
Cons
  • Non-payment of commissions
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Pay me what is owed to me.

Trafic wave sucks

They were banned by paypal and when I attempt to enter a debit card for billing in never takes, so I attempt to inform support and that is not working either.
Southeast Montgomery, Texas

Lack of support and refund

I signed up as an affiliate with trafficwave.net on November 1, 2014. I understand to be a free 30 day trial, although it cost me $17.95 to get started. I'm a newbie, and was confused on some of their software and what to do. I emailed support and I got a reply "we don't do the work for you". I got frustrated and again now that I have going November 18th and on the 26th asked for a refund. They said they do not issue refunds. This contradicts their policy of a free 30 day trial. So I thought about it for a while, I decided to reopen my account and try again. I got no support again, so I close my account and asked for a refund. Since I went over the 30 days now so I wasn't entitled to a refund. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Houston, Texas but got nowhere with that either. I'm out $53.85 ($17.95 per month, for the three months I tried trafficwave. I wouldn't recommend to get involved with this company unless you have some technical know-how! This is not for newbies!

I'm not a member of TW yet. I have used maybe 5 other AR's in the last 10 years.

2 went out of business. Currently with Aweber. Anyway, autoresponders are a bit tricky to learn when you first start but if you can't learn to use a piece of software to automate your business you are never gonna make money online. You might as well quit.

And ...

When a credit card isn't even needed for the 30 day free trial explain to me like I'm an *** 6 year old how they charged your card and stole your money? That must have been a real magical feat!

I'm not a member of TrafficWave, but I used their service in the past and was very happy with them. The only reason I no longer use their service is because I got out of internet marketing, completely, and no longer have a need for autoresponders.

If you signed up for the free trial, there should have been no charge.

In fact, they don't even ask for a credit card number or any other kind of payment info when you register for the 30 day trial. I suspect what happened is that you accidentally signed up as a paid member rather than signing up for the trial.

Autoresponders have a learning curve. When I first started using autoresponders (from a different company), I was lost!

It takes a while to get familiar with how they work and how to set up campaigns. I have used three different services, and actually found TrafficWave's to be one of the easier ones, comparatively.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. I hope you have since found something that better suits your needs.

View more comments (1)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Lack of suport

Tafficwave.net is a scam website!

I am a newbie affiliate for clickbank and read on several free forums that I should get a free auto responder so I came across an ad for a company called trafficwave.net. Well I signed up for their service for about 3 weeks and I had no idea where to start with the equipment being a newbie and all and I emailed the owner Brian Rooney for some basic help to get this stuff started and to kind of give me a brief run down of what to do and the staff team were so unbelievably rude to me and would not help me whatsoever. They just kept telling me to go read the forum posts and the tutorials and saying stuff like -"What is English your second language?" The one girl actually called me a *** *** so I was like ok I don't need this so I told them forget it and just to cancel my free membership and then I did not hear back from them. Shortly later I get the bill from my credit card company and they billed me after The girl called me an *** and I told them to cancel my free trial membership!!! I emailed them 5 times after this and so far nothing! So they basically just stole my money.

tw, i had signed up for a 30 day free trial and was dealing with personal family stuff and i see i got charged, i sent an email and BR Was a real *** and their service and delivery rate sucks bad. This guy doesn't need to be a leader at all and i advise anyone not to use tw, they are unprofessional

And ...

I think you should have read the tutorials andd watched the videos - many good ones on YouTube (did YT even exist back in 2010?)

@PissedConsumer935762

Yeah right!.. That's what he should do, because Youtube doesn't insult you, don't abuse you, and don't steal from you. Beside in Youtube he can find a decent company unlike this one,

View more comments (3)
ID
#194520 Review #194520 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Clarksburg, West Virginia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article